Executive Green Clean
Multi-Family Common Area and Turn Clean Specialists
The Green Test: Don't think “green” can get it clean for tough turn cleans? Give us your worst unit, and we'll prove it for half price!
Executive Green Clean leads the industry as apartment and condominium cleaning experts because our teams are overseen by Multi-Family Facility Managers that have managed vendors for more than 20 years in every style of multifamily building.
Residential Property Types We Serve
- Garden Style
- High-end, luxury properties
- LEED Certified
The “Heavy” Turn Clean and Green Cleaning
It is a common misconception that “green” cleaning solutions and techniques cannot handle the “trashed” state of turn cleans that vendors sometimes encounter following move-outs. We have proven to our customers that we can handle the nastiest, greasiest, most disgusting move-out, and we’ll prove it! Give us one of your worst units, and we’ll clean it for half price! We are 100% confident you’ll be impressed by how we make your units shine.
Ease of Scheduling and Last-Minute Flexibility
We understand that coordinating the schedule for carpets, repair, replacements, and final cleaning for multiple units, each with their special issues can make timelines and vendor overlaps spin out of control. We answer the phone and our teams are ready to respond on short-notice for touch-ups, fluff & buff, and final cleaning when you need us, where you need us. We can also provide a One Stop Shop for all of those other services for you as a package — carpets, maintenance, and final cleaning.
High Volume Months
Need a vendor that can handle your seasons? More than 70 employees are ready to service your facilities as your primary, secondary, or back-up vendor for high-volume turn months. Set us up as an approved vendor today to avoid the crunch!
Our green cleaning experts are your eyes and ears for those units you haven’t had a moment to inspect yet. Broken refrigerator tray? Cracked light fixture? Water damage under the sink? Our cleaners will catch it and send you a photo immediately with the unit number.
Revenue Generating Programs
Executive Green Clean also provides routine maintenance cleaning services to resident-occupied units on weekly, every-other-week, or monthly schedules. Call us today to find out how this can be a revenue generating opportunity for your property.
Principles of Eight
Our business strategy and daily actions are guided by these eight principles.
- Our decisions deeply consider people, planet, and profit. They are guided first by our core values, which will not be violated to accrue or retain relationships or revenue streams.
- We listen carefully, using what we learn to continuously improve our service offerings.
- We strive to deliver the highest level of customer service and support; excelling in competence, courtesy, proactive communication, and responsiveness.
- Our culture must promote open communication and teamwork because working together effectively helps us serve customers better.
- Our creativity and passion for innovation drive our delivery of exceptional services.
- We must be easy to do business with or customers will go elsewhere.
- We maintain the highest standards of integrity and honesty in our interactions with customers and with each other.
- Our client’s success is the foundation of our success.
Impossible is temporary.
Integrity is everything.
All inspired people have the capacity to be extraordinary.
Our work has great purpose.
Executive Green Clean is the multifamily expert cleaning division of Sage Environmental Services, Inc., an award-winning green janitorial and facility maintenance company headquartered in Seattle, WA.